Monday, June 2, 2008

Copying Ps3 Games Yet?



If you own a Ps3 like I do then I know your amazed by not only the breath taking graphics, sound and game play , your probably also amazed a the price that these games sell for. Now if your being honest like I am the price of these games is a bit of a disappointment, I mean if they were cheaper then surely they would sell more as more people would be able to buy them. But what really sucks is the fact that these Ps3 disks are so easy to damage, I mean it only takes you to drop one on the ground or place it wrong side down on a hard surface and you can easily end up with a massive scratch across it which means the Ps3 games is no good any more. Now you realise you have just blown $100 on a game you can no longer play.

This is the reason I started searching for software so that I could make backups of my favourite games and then I could put the originals away in a safe place. After endless searching I did in fact come across one software product that did indeed let me copy ps3 games and not only did this product show me how to copy ps3 games it also gave me a heap of other bonus tutorials so that if I had and Xbox, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast etc , I could learn how to copy those games too. It was fantastic.

So if you own a Ps3 and have a selection of games that you want to back up then I suggest you get your hands on this fantastic piece of software, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, it will save your pocket in the long run!

To get your hands on this software simply click the image above or Click Here

No comments: